Dream! Dream! Dream! Keep your dream by coding.
At Sellgo, we ignite the opportunity to provide Business Intelligence and Data Analytics/ BI & DA in a Saas platform to increase the global e-commerce growth. Amazon has total revenue of $200B in 2018 and 51% of it was contributed by Amazon sellers. Alibaba made $33B during one day of singles day sales on 11/11/2018. We take on big challenges to help individuals to be prosperous Amazon sellers by using Sellgo’s simple, smart and profitable platform.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone can be his/ her own boss. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s drive the global e-commerce forward, together.
Are you excited by the idea of processing scientific data to empower people, economy and technology? Are you excited to directly impact logistic and operation in hundreds of cities? Are you excited to help global customers building their businesses from the bottom and scale up to 6, 7, 8 figures of sales cycle? If you have answered yes to any of these questions, you might be a great fit for our team of founding engineers at Sellgo startup!
We are now focused on building an e-commerce BI&DA Saas infrastructure that can scale to the North America and rest of the world’s e-commerce explosive growth. We are looking for an engineer who cares about the direction of the world is and will be going and care even more about seeing the change happens.
Portland OR, San Francisco CA
· BS/MS degree in Computer Science from an accredited university in US, or the equivalent.
· Strong programming and algorithmic skills with Python, Java or Scala.
· Able to comprehend relational database concepts, and apply them directly using SQL or via an ORM framework.
· Experience in REST API development (e.g. using Django REST Framework).
· Experience in test-driven development and related tools, such as pytest, Enzyme, Jest, etc
· Motivated self-starter and able to work independently.
· Good interpersonal skills.
· Effective in oral and written communication skills.
· Good problem-solving skills.
· Familiar with TypeScript.
· Experience in UX/UI development.
· Experience using Big Data frameworks, such as Apache Spark, Hadoop, Beam, etc.
· Experience using DevOps tools, such as Ansible, Terraform, etc.
· Knowledge of Amazon MWS APIs.
· Directly reporting to the CTO to design frontend and backend for Sellgo’s SaaS-based product.
- Build and maintain efficient, reusable front-end components
- Analyze and optimize the performance of front-end and back-end applications
- Design and implement scalable back-end applications for user and application data
- Work with cross-geographical engineering and QA team.
· Collaborate with the CEO to understand business requirements and map them into intuitive workflows.
- Translate business needs and ideas into flexible and adaptable technical solutions in the startup development environment.
- Engage with product development team to complete the product definition and the project scope.
· Conduct business with uncompromising integrity and professionalism, and ensure that Sellgo’s information is secured and kept confidential.
· Smart, engaged co-workers.
· Great learning opportunity and experience to build a technical platform from the ground up, to beta test, to implement a live system, and to continue to improve upon it.
· Freedom in the ownership and great opportunity in career development during our growth. Let’s win and have fun together.
· Competitive total compensation package with medical benefits.
· Stock options.
· Being an asset to our communities worldwide.
· Much more …
There are 7 words to describe us: think
big small, start small and act fast. Sellgo would like to create and communicate a bold direction in technology that is impactful. We believe that accomplishing more with less is a smart way of doing things, and last but not least, develop a bias for action.
Sellgo is an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity by providing an opportunity for all, including those who belong to underrepresented minority groups, to grow with us.
HOW TO APPLY
· Please include a Github (or equivalent) profile in the resume.
· Please provide references.
We capture, analyze, and represent billions of data points from Amazon marketplace in the most meaningful way to help sellers.