Sellgo is a fast growing, Portland/ San Francisco -based startup that is reinventing the way people sell on e-commerce, particularly on Amazon. Leveraging ground-breaking Data Analytics and AI technology and a seamless customer experience, Sellgo guides you through a few simple steps to capture profitable items to sell and transform people's lives through technology. The future of selling on e-commerce is changing and Sellgo is leading the way.
Sellgo is seeking a hardworking and process-oriented QA/ Software Testing to join our Engineering team! You will be responsible for Website, Webapp, and Mobile App testing to ensure the quality of the requirements, design, software and SDLC process.
Remote (M-F 9a-5p PDT)
· 2 years of experience as a Software Tester or similar role
· Pay attention to detail, expect high quality, and care about user experience.
· Have deep knowledge on web applications / services.
· Highly skilled in all kinds of development tools that brings source code in a text file to running code in production.
· Great team player, have excellent work ethics, and have solid technical communication skills.
· Meticulous in following processes and highly organized.
· Have experience in all kinds of development, testing, and deployment tools.
· Experience in agile development process and applications such as JIRA.
· Engineering/Computer/IT degree
TO BE A BEST FIT FOR THIS PROJECT, YOU NEED TO:
· Have top notch communication skill
· Pay attention to detail
· Execute fast
· Identify and report bugs early.
· Fully understand all of product requirements and technical implementations of all of Sellgo's apps, services, and tools.
· Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, Regression, Performance)
· Report bugs clearly with all the relevant information to make it fixing easier.
· Maintain test cases such that they have good test coverage, informative, and easy to execute.
· Analyze and systematically approach bugs reported, always coming up with practical short term and long term process improvements to avoid them.
· Identify things that can go wrong early but also quick to investigate bugs reported in production.
· Work closely with other Sellgo engineers and other teams.
· Design and develop automation scripts when needed.
· Provide support and documentation.
There are 7 words to describe us: think
big small, start small and act fast. Sellgo would like to create and communicate a bold direction in technology that is impactful. We believe that accomplishing more with less is a smart way of doing things, and last but not least, develop a bias for action.
Sellgo is an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity by providing an opportunity for all, including those who belong to underrepresented minority groups, to grow with us.
HOW TO APPLY
· Please apply on jobs.sellgo.com
· Please include a Github (or equivalent) profile in the resume.
· Please provide references, if you have any.
We capture, analyze, and represent billions of data points from Amazon marketplace in the most meaningful way to help sellers.