At Sellgo, we ignite the opportunity to provide Business Intelligence and Data Analytics/ BI & DA in a Saas platform to increase the global ecommerce growth. Amazon has total revenue of $200B in 2018 and 51% of it was contributed by Amazon sellers. Alibaba made $33B during one day of singles day sales on 11/11/2018. We take on big challenges to help individuals to be prosperous Amazon sellers by using Sellgo’s simple, smart and profitable platform.
As Sellgo marching towards the exciting journey of traction, we welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to join our team of founding Marketing team as Brand Marketing Lead. The Brand Marketing Lead will report to the CEO and will be based in Portland OR (and probably future relocation to Silicon Valley). S/ he will be responsible for supporting and implementing integrated brand marketing programs to drive traction in the US market. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s drive the global ecommerce forward, together.
· BS/ BA/ MBA , or equivalent experience.
· Depth knowledge/ experience about Amazon FBA business, Walmart e-commerce, Jet e-commerce, Alibaba, etc.
· Brand evangelist, excellent skill in brand marketing for the consumer technology/ internet brands/ Saas industry.
· Intensive US market knowledge/ experience, China market/ Alibaba business knowledge/ experience is a plus.
· Experience with Enterprise and Small Business customers.
· Experience building a brand’s integrated marketing presence with an exciting portfolio of past campaigns/ content/ creative projects - across digital marketing, experiential, offline marketing, partnerships and sponsorships – that set the benchmark for creative excellence.
· An integrated marketing mindset, passion for storytelling through variety of media, both visual and written, with sound experience in brand and creative strategy.
· Experience in sales forecast and traction.
· Experience in product development lead, pricing strategies, subscriptions, etc.
· Experience in marketing KPI’s, marketing data analyst, advertising, conversion rates, etc.
· Proficiency in media (platforms and channels on and offline, market and industry trends, SEO/ SEM/ online media), social (organic and paid, content), experiential, advertising and content, measurement (analytics and benchmarks)
· Experience with online community management.
· Ability to work at both strategic and tactical levels, natural collaboration and bridge-building skills.
· Fluent (professional) written and oral English.
· Deliver a marketing system of narrative to achieve great end-to-end user experience: brand assets, digital assets, ecommerce assets, digital production and launch services.
· Deliver the execution across advertising, content, social, experiential and media among others of online and global campaigns.
· Deliver the strategic brand marketing plans and to aggressively meet traction goals towards achieving Sellgo’s vision of becoming the leading BI/DA Saas startup.
· Lead key projects, deliver clarity in strategy, planning and execution, roles and responsibilities, objectives and KPIs.
· Partner with the product and experience team, engineers, data scientists, researchers to define problem and goals, map user flows, prototype interaction, and launch new products and services.
· Plan, review and report monthly, quarterly and annually.
· Smart, engaged co-workers.
· Great learning opportunity and experience to build a technical platform from the ground up, to beta test, to implement a live system, and to continue to improve upon it.
· Freedom in the ownership and great opportunity in career development during our growth. Let’s win and have fun together.
· Competitive total compensation package with medical benefits.
· Being an asset to our communities worldwide.
· Much more …
There are 7 words to describe us: think
big small, start small and act fast. Sellgo would like to create and communicate a bold direction in technology that is impactful. We believe that accomplishing more with less is a smart way of doing things, and last but not least, develop a bias for action.
Sellgo is an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity by providing an opportunity for all, including those who belong to underrepresented minority groups, to grow with us.
HOW TO APPLY THE JOB
· Please provide your brand marketing portfolio link.
· Please provide a YouTube link to a video (no longer than 5 minutes) about yourself and why you are interested in this job offer.
· Please provide references.
We capture, analyze, and represent billions of data points from Amazon marketplace in the most meaningful way to help sellers.