Sellgo is charging into the Enterprise E-commerce revolution with the establishment of Sellgo Connected Enterprise (SCE), building on our heritage of invention and deep, on-the-ground industry experience. SCE is the leading industrial disruptor, building and connecting software solutions to streamline and centralize the e-commerce inventories, people and processes that help our customers make smarter and more accurate business decisions. Moving at the speed of software, we are creating, innovating and delivering solutions fast, challenging the way things have always been done, piloting new ways for all of us to work, and expecting our successes to set new standards for our customers and for Sellgo.
Sellgo Connected Enterprise Solutions is a strategic business unit of Sellgo Inc. SCE Solutions develop software, data pipeline and data automation to help enterprises selling better on Amazon, and all other e-commerce marketplaces. SCE Solutions are looking for an Enterprise Account Manager cover the US (although some wider travel may be required at times) to join our rapidly growing, lively and ambitious business. As a EAM, you will be responsible for new customer acquisition sales strategies, tactics, and processes demonstrating Honeywell software-based solutions to solve new customers most critical business problems. You will develop and sell recurring software licensing agreements, aligned to the Software as Service (SaaS) model, of the Sellgo Connected Portfolio offerings to new enterprise customers within your assigned territory. You will engage with all levels of the customer C-suite and act as their trusted advisor to translate SCE Solutions offerings into real world business value.
· BS/ BA, or equivalent experience.
· Depth knowledge/ experience about Amazon FBA business, Walmart e-commerce, Jet e-commerce, Alibaba, etc.
· Experience working with Saas enterprise solutions.
· Intensive US e-commerce market knowledge/ experience, China market/ Alibaba.
· Highly data-driven to deliver overall company goals and metrics.
· Ability to work at both strategic and tactical levels, natural collaboration and bridge-building skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Must be flexible with schedule, and live in the Portland, OR area in order to be considered.
· Identify, engage and qualify new opportunities from a list you will develop named enterprise accounts and close new business opportunities.
· Focus will be large strategic accounts that are names by the VP of Global Sales.
· Responsible for achieving Sales Orders Annual Operating Plan (AOP) while following established pricing policies.
· Qualify leads submitted by Sales Development Representatives (SDRs).
· Maintain a high degree of awareness of customers next best alternatives and communicate ambitious challenges in a timely manner to sales management and technology teams.
· Ability to cross sell across the Honeywell portfolio and know when to bring in the right team to represent a combined total offering.
· Ensure customer is satisfied during the initial stages of the product implementation.
· Build relationships with partners and influencers at assigned accounts.
· Minimize churn in assigned accounts.
· Provide timely and accurate sales forecasts and reports to inform managements strategic decision-making through the use of CRM (Customer Relationship Management) tool, Salesforce.com.
· Smart, engaged co-workers.
· Great learning opportunity and experience to build a technical platform from the ground up, to beta test, to implement a live system, and to continue to improve upon it.
· Freedom in the ownership and great opportunity in career development during our growth. Let’s win and have fun together.
· Competitive total compensation package with medical benefits.
· Being an asset to our communities worldwide.
· Much more …
There are 7 words to describe us: think
big small, start small and act fast. Sellgo would like to create and communicate a bold direction in technology that is impactful. We believe that accomplishing more with less is a smart way of doing things, and last but not least, develop a bias for action.
Sellgo is an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity by providing an opportunity for all, including those who belong to underrepresented minority groups, to grow with us.
HOW TO APPLY THE JOB
· Please provide references.
We capture, analyze, and represent billions of data points from Amazon marketplace in the most meaningful way to help sellers.