Sellgo is a fast growing, Portland/ San Francisco -based startup that is reinventing the way people sell on e-commerce, particularly on Amazon. Leveraging ground-breaking Data Analytics AI technology and design innovation, Sellgo guides you through a few simple steps to capture profitable items to sell and transform people's lives through technology. The future of selling on e-commerce is changing and Sellgo is leading the way.
Sellgo is seeking a hardworking and process-oriented UX/UI designer to join our Experience team! You will be responsible for the entire UX design process: to understand the users' need, to simplify complexity, and to build stuff that really simplifies our base human interaction. You will be mastering the essence of design innovation: putting yourself inside the head of the customer. How does a person feel when using the product? In the end, it’s the experience that counts - not the features. Sellgo Experience team wants do delight users every step of the way.
· BS/ BA, or equivalent experience.
· Experience with Amazon Seller business model.
· Experience with end-to-end Saas product design.
· Effective in oral and written communication skills.
· Solid skill in design innovation.
· Strong experience in UX design for Saas product
- Able to design based on user’s needs and do research.
- Solid skill in critical thinking and creative thinking.
- Strong in visual skills: task flows and creating scenario.
- Expert in Human Centered Design
· Strong experience in UI design
- Able to design based on detail specification and requirements.
- Solid skill in creative thinking and convergent thinking.
- Strong in visual skills: colors, typography.
- Expert in visual design principle: mockups, graphics, layouts.
· Motivated self-starter and able to work independently.
· Obsessive about the little things, i.e. corners.
· Some level of experience in leading workshops.
· Good problem-solving skills.
· Define + launch Sellgo experiences around the world.
- User research and interview.
- Translate user stories into high quality mock-up.
- Build strong task flow and scenario audit that will help make the project scalable for the future.
- Deliver high quality UI which visualize benefits for customers.
· Partner with the Engineering team (engineers, data scientists), Digital Marketing team and Graphic team to iterate the product definition and project scope.
· Be able to conduct test, experiment with design and user behavior.
· Conduct business with uncompromising integrity and professionalism, keep Sellgo information secure.
· Challenge! Challenge! Challenge!
· Great learning opportunity and experience to build a system from the day one, beta testing and take off the runway.
· Freedom in the ownership and great opportunity in career development during our growth, lets win and have fun together.
· Competitive total compensation with medical benefits.
· Be an asset to our communities worldwide.
· Much more …
There are 7 words to describe us: think
big small, start small and act fast. Sellgo would like to create and communicate a bold direction in technology that is impactful. We believe that accomplishing more with less is a smart way of doing things, and last but not least, develop a bias for action.
Sellgo is an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity by providing an opportunity for all, including those who belong to underrepresented minority groups, to grow with us.
HOW TO APPLY THE JOB
· Please include portfolio link.
· Optional: please provide no longer than 5 minutes self-introduction video about yourself and why you are interested to this job and provide a Youtube link.
We capture, analyze, and represent billions of data points from Amazon marketplace in the most meaningful way to help sellers.